An Account Executive is dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships with open and effective communication to ensure our services align with the client’s goals and expectations. Frequent and detailed communication with your clients and creative department along with other members of the Good Monster team is imperative in ensuring success.
- Developing client strategies based on insights, trends and ground-breaking ideas
- Planning, scheduling and organizing all client strategies.
- Effectively communicating client’s goals, objectives and expectations to internal team members.
- Be the communication lead for all day-to-day interaction with multiple clients.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients
- Analyze and measure results of client campaigns to ensure goals and objectives are being met.
- 1-3 years experience in agency-side account position
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Detail oriented and highly-organized
- Thorough understanding of digital and traditional marketing principles
- Comfortable presenting in group settings
- Hands on experience managing multiple client accounts and handling day-to-day client interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
- Health Insurance
- Parking Allowance
- Retirement Options