Intern: Audio Engineer (Fall 2017)
The Lair is Good Monster’s internship program that takes students out of the classroom and puts them into a real life marketing agency setting. In this program you will work on a real brand to get real results such as website traffic, content reach and revenue.
What are we looking for?
Good Monster is looking for individuals who are friendly, hungry to learn, and excited to work with a team to produce creative marketing campaigns that get attention and drive results.
We are specifically looking for a Audio Engineer Intern to work with our team of “Intern Monsters” to create amazing stories via audio content.
Does this describe you?
Your passion revolves around mixing sounds, songs and voices together in harmony to create the perfect track. You geek out over well placed hook and crisp voice overs.
- In depth research of a brand’s voice across social and digital media
- Strategize new podcast content and engagement ideas
- Setup and optimize podcast platforms
- Fully produce and edit podcast episodes
- Distribute podcasts to various platforms
- Proficient with Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software
- Has a portfolio of past video work
- An avid user of the most popular social media platforms
- Solid personal skills (you like to talk to people)
- Start-End Date: Sept 5 – Dec 1
- 10-15 hours a week preferred
- Must have reliable transportation (Bus, car, bike, skateboard, jetpack)
- Must have reliable laptop