Intern: Copywriting (Summer 2017)
Good Monster is a rapidly-growing digital engagement marketing agency based in Syracuse, NY. Our mission is, and always will be, to design the most engaging, effective, positive experiences for our client’s audience, while driving ROI to their business.
What are we looking for?
Good Monster is looking for individuals who are friendly, hungry to learn, and excited to work with a team to produce creative marketing campaigns that get attention and drive results.
We are specifically looking for a Copywriting Intern to work with our team of “Intern Monsters” to create clever, engaging content that will help to build the Good Monster brand across various social and digital media channels.
Does this describe you?
You enjoy making people laugh in the fewest amount words possible. Grammatical errors frustrate the crap out of you, except when they are intentional. In fact you are probably getting frustrated reading this right now because you are a better writer than us. You are always looking for a new platform, opportunity and audience to engage with written word. Above all, you want to learn how to apply your skills with the quill to an ever-changing digital landscape, and how you can use it to engage and influence people.
- In depth research of Good Monster’s voice across social and digital media
- Strategize new content and engagement ideas for Good Monster’s brand
- Create long form written content (blog posts, articles)
- Create short form written content (social media posts)
- Review written content for grammatical errors
- Proficient writer with an eye for grammar
- An avid user of the most popular social media platforms
- Has a portfolio of past articles, blog posts or hilarious social media posts
- Solid personal skills (you like to talk to people)
- Start-End Date: June 5 – August 11
- 10-15 hours a week preferred
- Must have reliable transportation (Bus, car, bike, skateboard, jetpack)
- Must have reliable laptop