Intern: Graphic Design (Summer 2017)
Good Monster is a rapidly-growing digital engagement marketing agency based in Syracuse, NY. Our mission is, and always will be, to design the most engaging, effective, positive experiences for our client’s audience, while driving ROI to their business.
What are we looking for?
Good Monster is looking for individuals who are friendly, hungry to learn, and excited to work with a team to produce creative marketing campaigns that get attention and drive results.
We are specifically looking for a Graphic Design Intern to work with our Summer 2016 team of “Intern Monsters” to create funny, witty content to engage Good Monster’s audiences across social and digital media.
Does this describe you?
You eager to use your graphic design skills in a real-world environment. You are hungry to learn what it takes to design a piece of content that engages thousands of people to like, share and comment. You take pride in creating the perfect design environment of proper spacing, perfect font selection and attention-grabbing layouts. You are an artistic “natural” and have been doodling, sketching, building and creating since you were two feet tall.
- In depth research of Good Monster’s brand across social and digital media
- Strategize new content and engagement ideas for Good Monster’s brand
- Identify what content gets the most positive attention
- Design digital and social content
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Has a portfolio of past design work
- An avid user of the most popular social media platforms
- Solid personal skills (you like to talk to people)
- Start-End Date: June 5 – August 11
- 10-15 hours a week preferred
- Must have reliable transportation (Bus, car, bike, skateboard, jetpack)
- Must have reliable laptop