Intern: Photography (Summer 2017)
Good Monster is a rapidly-growing digital engagement marketing agency based in Syracuse, NY. Our mission is, and always will be, to design the most engaging, effective, positive experiences for our client’s audience, while driving ROI to their business.
What are we looking for?
Good Monster is looking for individuals who are friendly, hungry to learn, and excited to work with a team to produce creative marketing campaigns that get attention and drive results.
We are specifically looking for a Photography Intern to work with our team of “Intern Monsters” to create sometimes beautiful, sometimes emotional, and sometimes absolutely-hilarious photo content for Good Monster.
Does this describe you?
You see opportunities to tell great stories everyday of your life, and wish that you could have a camera in your hand at all times to capture them. In fact most times you do. You love everything about lighting, framing, colors and the magic of how photos tell a story. Above all you are hungry to learn how to tell better those stories across various social and digital platforms that make people laugh, cry and get chills of excitement.
- In depth research of Good Monster’s voice across social and digital media
- Strategize new photo content and engagement ideas for Good Monster’s brand
- Create photo content for digital media (website, Facebook, Instagram)
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop or similar photo editing software
- Has a portfolio of past photo work
- An avid user of the most popular social media platforms
- Solid personal skills (you like to talk to people)
- Start-End Date: June 5 – August 11
- 10-15 hours a week preferred
- Must have reliable transportation (Bus, car, bike, skateboard, jetpack)
- Must have reliable laptop