Intern: PR Strategist (Summer 2017)
Good Monster is a rapidly-growing digital engagement marketing agency based in Syracuse, NY. Our mission is, and always will be, to design positive experiences for our client’s audience, while driving ROI to their business.
What are we looking for?
Good Monster is looking for individuals who are friendly, hungry to learn, and excited to work with a team to produce creative marketing campaigns that get attention and drive results.
We are looking for internship candidates to join our hard-charging, outside-of-the-box startup in one of the fastest growing industries. We are looking for students in public relations, marketing and communications who are hungry to learn the positive impact that great content across social media and digital marketing can have on a brand.
Does this describe you?
You are looking to work hard to define yourself against all the other marketing/PR professionals entering the workforce over the next few years. You want to work to develop a solid portfolio of work that can be used to show employers that you are a PR rockstar right out of college. Above all, you are eager to find out how creative you can get to produce great marketing strategies.
- In depth research of Good Monster’s brand across social and digital media
- Strategize new content ideas to publicize Good Monster’s brand
- Manage Good Monster’s various PR schedules
- Create editor/influencer outreach strategies
- Proficient writing and grammar skills
- Knowledge of modern PR strategies
- Enrolled in Public Relations related program
- An avid user of the most popular social media platforms
- Solid personal skills (you like to talk to people)
- Start-End Date: June 5 – August 11
- 10-15 hours a week preferred
- Must have reliable transportation (Bus, car, bike, skateboard, jetpack)
- Must have reliable laptop