The Attention Show: Interview with Omar Kattan
“There’s no such thing as a secret sauce. Build up your network, get to know people, share information.” – @OmarKattan
[powerpress] Omar Kattan has over 20 years experience in corporate and branding strategy, marketing communications and advertising, spanning two regions; Middle East and North Africa as well as Europe. He was instrumental in setting up SEO and Inbound Marketing departments for what is now iProspect, and WPP’s MediaCom.
Over his career he has worked with big name clients including Nestle, L’Oreal, Philip Morris, Dell, IKEA, Shell, Deutsche Bank and VolksWagen. Currently he is the Managing Director and Chief Strategy Officer at Sandstorm Digital FZE – A Content Marketing Agency based in Dubai, Amman and Cairo.
– What’s the difference between working for a giant agency and a boutique agency?
– What types of clients are you working with?
– What types of marketing are working best for your clients?
– What is the hardest industry to market in?
– How has SEO changed?
– What do businesses need to focus on if they want to be found in Google?
– If a company wants to succeed in building a brand online, what is the most important thing they should they focus on?
- Tim Ferris interviews Matt Mullenweg, founder of WordPress
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Twitter: @omarkattan
- Website: http://www.omarkattan.com/
- LinkedIn: ae.linkedin.com/in/omarkattan/en