Did you know that the word ‘pickles’ gets 478,160 searches on Amazon every month?
Or that ‘shoelaces’ gets 202,500 searches each month?
Or that PIMPLE POPPING TOY gets 132,790 searches?!?!
Amazon isn’t just a store. It’s THE ultimate tool for discovery and an incredible way for potential customers to be introduced to your brand.
At Good Monster, we know just how valuable Amazon is to making your company successful. In fact, we work with most of our customers to optimize and promote their listings with amazing results!
That’s why we’ve created a comprehensive guide to walk you through all the steps toward Amazon fame and glory: from setting up your online store to ways to optimize your SEO to finding the best way to skyrocket your sales!
Here’s a small taste of what we cover in the guide:
- How to Set Up Your Amazon Seller Account. Basically, what this is and why it’s different from a vendor account. We’ll also dive into the particulars of Amazon’s Brand Registry and how it helps to protect your brand from getting royally f’ed.
- How to Optimize Your Product. Aka how to make people want to buy your sh*t. This includes everything from strategies to ensure that you have the most effective images and videos to tips to create a title that is both succinct and powerful to what the heck A+ content is and why it’s a secret weapon to Amazon success. (Don’t worry. We load you up with plenty of great examples to show what you should and shouldn’t be doing).
- How to Make Sure Your Amazon SEO Kicks Butt. You cannot get far on Amazon without optimizing your SEO. SEO is one of the most important tools in your arsenal to attract potential new customers. In this section, we’ll cover how to find optimal keywords, how to create effective bullet points and product descriptions, and how to use backend keywords to improve your discoverability.
- How to Get GREAT Product Reviews. The “try before you buy” mindset is strong in consumer culture, which is why product reviews can make or break you. Of course, you need to start with a great product, but you should also know about tools such as Amazon’s Vine Program that pairs you with informed, unbiased and trusted reviewers to test your products. We’ll also talk about how to ally yourself with influencers, the value of value-add, and the importance of insert cards and checking in with your buyers via email.
- How to work Amazon PPC for ROI. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) can be a powerful tool to increase your sales. In this chapter, we’ll explore how it works, how much it costs, and how to use it to boost your return on investment.
- How to Use Amazon Inbound Marketing and Why It REALLY Matters. In our last section, we’ll really get into the meat of why you need to invest in inbound marketing on Amazon and why it can be one of the most powerful ways to revolutionize your business (especially in the age of COVID-19 where Amazon’s revenue has increased by 37.4% as users flock to take advantage of the new age of digital shopping).
We hope you enjoy this FREE gift of the Ultimate Amazon How-To Guide. Most of all, we hope you use it and it leads you to massive success.
So, what are you waiting for?