An account manager is dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships with open and effective communication to ensure our services align with the client’s goals and expectations. Frequent and detailed communication with Content Managers along with other members of the Good Monster team is imperative in ensuring the best delivery of service. These internal and external client teams are important in ensuring that the deliverables are completed on time while exceeding client expectations.
- Scheduling and organizing client account calls, meetings, presentations and delivery or necessary content and/or reports.
- Effectively communicating the client’s goals, objectives and expectations to internal team members.
- Be the communication lead for all day-to-day interaction with multiple clients.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients
- Analyze and measure the results of client campaigns to ensure goals and objectives are being met.
- 1-3 years of experience in a client communications role.
- Critical thinker
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of digital and traditional marketing principles
- Comfortable presenting in group settings
- Team player
- Hands-on experience managing multiple client accounts and handling day-to-day client interaction a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate
- Contract (with full-time option)
- Payment incommensurate with skill level