Good Monster is looking for a designer that can take a simple design idea, and spread it widely across every platform that a brand could be seen and engaged with. You can bounce easily between various color palettes, font formats, mood boards and brand guidelines to create effective brand marketing campaigns that drive results. We are looking for you to work with our clients and the rest of the Good Monster team to develop foundational brand direction, or take over and revitalize stale brand concepts to give them new life into 2021 and beyond.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Understand client goals and target audience and translates to actions that enhance the development of creative approaches and conversion of prospective clients/customers
- Communicates and collaborates with the team to execute on digital media strategies and creative execution
- Technically proficient in compositing, retouching and color-correcting images
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organization, time management, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience developing digital initiatives and creative strategies
- Design and conceptual skills
- Stay on top of digital design trends
- Work-from-home position with ‘Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate (Salary + benefits if moved to full-time)
- Contract to a full-time position
- Pay incommensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.