Good Monster is looking for a copy wizard that can flawlessly bounce between social media posts, website copy, marketplace content, emails and taglines. Do you thrive at writing witty, engaging copy in many different voices? Is the written-word your purpose in life? Let’s push the limits of creative communication and show the world what you got.
- Expert-level Portuguese writing
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- Ability to speak in a witty or even funny voice
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate
- Contract (with full-time option)
- Payment incommensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.