Good Monster is looking for a Content Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of how content drives business results across the internet. You have driven past success using paid and unpaid campaigns across all of the major digital media networks and platforms. If we hire you, you will be pulling all the strings for our client’s social and digital media strategies and delivering them the results, whether good or bad…no pressure 😉
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives for all clients to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Specifically in charge of strategizing and creating social media, blog, website,email and other written and visual-based content for clients.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our client’s audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Located in Syracuse, NY, or Atlanta, GA
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate (Salary + benefits if moved to full-time)
- Contract to full-time position
- Pay in commensurate with skill level