Are you passionate about creating content and communities? Good Monster is looking for a Content Creator who is creative, smart and inspiring. Someone who has so many references that they can literally create content from nothing. Do you know how Disney, HBO and Netflix produce and create their shows and movies? It is the exact opposite of that! We are looking for someone skilled, who knows how to create stories, reels, Tiktok videos on their phones, who loves memes and is able to create fun and engaging conversations on Twitter and LinkedIn and who LOVES to learn about new apps, new techniques and new trend content.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Ability to curate and make relevant content across all platforms;
- Ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social media content (GIFs, stories, reels, Tiktok, quotes etc);
- Be an expert in at least one of the following skills: design, video editing, social media copywriting, social media planning;
- Develop video and photo story and content ideas for Good Monster’s clients;
- Assist in the end-to-end video and photo production process for all projects;
- Be accountable and responsible for their own interests and hobbies;
- Brainstorm and work collaboratively to generate story ideas and formats, and understand how their goals are best met and amplified by visual content;
- Help support the production of high-quality videos, photos, graphics, illustrations, and animation across a range of needs;
- Manage production, video, photo, actors, voice-over artists, animators and other freelancers as projects evolve.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate
- Contract (with full-time option)
- Payment incommensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.