Good Monster is looking for a Paid Media Manager with a deep understanding of how advertising drives business results across the internet and into physical locations. You have driven past success using paid campaigns with limited and large budgets across all of the major social and digital media networks. If we hire you, you will be pulling all the strings for our client’s paid media strategies and delivering them the results, whether good or bad…no pressure 😉
- Accountable for all paid content marketing initiatives for all clients to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver effective paid media strategies and business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Specifically in charge of strategizing, organizing, launching, maintaining and measuring paid media strategies for Good Monster’s clients.
- This role requires a strategic mindset, with an analytical foundation.
- Measurement and optimization of the paid strategies will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel as they relate to paid campaigns
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Located in Syracuse, NY, or Atlanta, GA
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate (Salary + benefits if moved to full-time)
- Contract to full-time position
- Pay in commensurate with skill level