Good Monster is a fast-growing engagement marketing agency based in Syracuse, NY. Our mission is, and always will be, to design positive experiences for our client’s target audience, while driving top-line revenue to their business. We are looking for qualified candidates to join our hard-charging, outside-of-the-box team in one of the fastest-growing industries in America.
A Digital Media Strategist will assist in building owned media campaigns outlined to catch potential clients’ awareness and keep existing customers’ fealty. Skills required include strong critical and analytical skills, creativity, and excellent communication skills.
- Create and manage all email marketing and SMS programs ensuring implementation, response tracking and campaign performance optimization, including a/b testing.
- Develop the direct marketing and paid media funnel strategy for different industries.
- Accountable for all paid content marketing initiatives for all clients to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver effective paid media strategies and business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Specifically in charge of strategizing, organizing, launching, maintaining and measuring paid media strategies for Good Monster’s clients.
- Measurement and optimization of the paid strategies will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Work with clients to develop dynamic digital marketing campaigns focused on exceptional ROI.
- Provide brand teams with monthly metric reports which include insights to optimize digital schedules.
- Create agency-wide documents to help streamline processes.
- Develop and implement analytics dashboards.
- Monitor and optimize all campaigns based on the campaign’s KPIs and report performance against those data points.
- 2+ years experience with Digital Marketing, specifically Email Marketing and Paid Media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem, and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Excellent communication skills, team player and a self-starter with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude.
- This role requires a strategic mindset, with an analytical foundation.
- Global Team
- Work-from-home position with ‘Virtual Office hours’
- Flexible time-off
- Regular performance counseling
- Pay incommensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.