Good Monster is looking for a Digital PR and Outreach Manager with a deep understanding of the best strategies to increase brand awareness and generate word of mouth across the internet. You will be driving success using collaboration, link-building, relationship skills and negotiation to put our clients’ brands in front of the most qualified audience in digital media networks and platforms.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Perform outreach to website owners, bloggers, journalists, major media outlets, and influencers
- Pitch and place content with top-tier publications via networking and relationship-building
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- SEO Knowledge
- Determine KPIs for the PR department
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, influencers, etc.
- Negotiate partnerships, affiliate campaigns and collaborations with brands and influencers
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Located in Syracuse, NY preferred, but not necessary
- Work-from-home position with ‘Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate (Salary + benefits if moved to full-time)
- Contract to full-time position
- Pay incommensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.