An account manager is dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships with open and effective communication to ensure our services align with the client’s goals and expectations. Frequent and detailed communication with the Amazon Specialists along with other members of the Good Monster team is imperative in ensuring the best delivery of service. These internal and external client teams are important in ensuring that the deliverables are completed on time while exceeding client expectations.
- Own the day-to-day communication with select clients for advertising and/or account management strategy and operations.
- Research the latest eCommerce/Amazon platform news to support client recommendations.
- Pull advertising reports to ensure client KPIs are being met.
- Experience with identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations.
- Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions.
- Request and keep track of all ongoing projects from campaign teams to creative teams
- Ability to develop and maintain promotions and content calendars for various platforms.
- Stay on top of e-commerce industry trends and use data and information to adapt existing campaign strategies.
- Manage the team’s day-to-day Seller/Vendor Central operations, such as inventory management, account health checks, inventory forecasts and suggested replenishments, detail page copy optimization, and promotional/coupon planning.
- Research and practice, stay ahead of the latest updates regarding tools, techniques, and methods related to Amazon.
- Use data to make strategic and informed decisions leading to campaign creation, optimization opportunities, and client recommendations
- Fluency in English
- 1-3 years of experience in a client communications role.
- Proactive Problem-solver
- Critical thinker
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Thorough understanding of digital and traditional marketing principles
- Comfortable presenting in group settings
- Team player
- Hands-on experience managing multiple client accounts and handling day-to-day client interaction is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours’
- Contract (with full-time option)
- Payment incommensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.