We are Good Monster! We are fearless.
Good Monster is a fast growing marketing agency based in Syracuse, NY, with a network of team members that span the globe. Our mission is to design brand building strategies while driving top line revenue for our clients.
Good Monster lives for its team members, and we give them the opportunity to build a career that is truly their own. By working in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, new ideas and individually, you are essentially at the helm of your professional destiny.
We value great communicators, empathetic personalities, and die-hard workers who are dedicated to their craft and the success of the work they do.
Every day, we ask ourselves..
How can we make this more efficient?
How can we make this more effective?
How can we make this more remarkable?
NOTE: All of our positions are contract-to-hire. That means that if it appears to be a good fit, we will hire you on a contract basis, with the intent to hire full time if we work well together.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings.
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Knowledge about Amazon and Mercado Livre compliances and how to reinstate blocked items.
- Work with internal and external resources (ex. Amazon) to ensure products are accurately described and priced.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Uncover and execute new initiatives within each marketplace that will improve the customer experience and increase overall business.
- Build relationships with key players on the Amazon and Mercado Livre account teams.
- Track weekly/monthly marketplace performance metrics and implement a strategy to improve them.
- Lead projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
- Fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese languages
- 2+ years experience with online marketplaces, specifically Amazon.
- Expert in operating both Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central with proven record and hands-on experience.
- Expert in operating Mercado Livre with proven record and hands-on experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics.
- Proven experience managing complete brand profiles on Amazon and Mercado Livre, including managing third-party seller agreements
- Experience troubleshooting major listing issues
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem, and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Excellent communication skills, team player and a self-starter with “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude.
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.