Good Monster is looking for a Marketing Strategist with a deep understanding of how brand and content drive business results across the internet. You have driven past success using paid and organic campaigns across all of the major digital media networks and platforms. You have a thirst for understanding consumer behavior and you’re a geek for all the newest opportunities to get their attention.
If we hire you, you will be pulling all the strings for our client’s social and digital media strategies and delivering them the results, whether good or bad…no pressure 😉
- Accountable for all marketing initiatives for clients to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective paid and content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Specifically in charge of strategizing and creating social media, blog, website,email and other written and visual-based content for clients.
- This role requires a brand manager mindset: create the content our client’s audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and all involved contractors
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- 2-5 years experience Brand or Agency side
- Proven examples of successful campaigns in any industry
- Must submit a sample marketing strategy brief (to be explained after application)
- Located in Syracuse, NY (or remote Upstate NY)
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours”
- Salary + benefits
- Full-time position
- Pay in commensurate with skill level and experience