Good Monster is looking for a Project Manager that can get shit done, while remaining pleasant to be around 🙂 Seriously though. We need a rockstar at execution. You have proven systems to get simple projects completed successfully, while moving large, complex ones along right next to it. Project management software is nice, but it is no match for your razor-sharp people and task management skills, and only serve to make your life a little easier, not run it. Whether it’s Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, or GTD, you understand the principles of what it takes to complete a project efficiently, effectively and most important, successfully.
If we hire you, you will be working alongside your Marketing Strategist equivalent to GTD while delivering exceptional results.
- Accountable for executing realistic, yet timely project schedules.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to measure effective paid and content marketing strategy and editorial plans to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Specifically in charge of initiating and assigning all the tasks needed to successfully finish a project, while measuring its impact.
- This role requires a leadership mindset with analytical tendencies.
- Selection of ideal team members for projects.
- Management of team members, and encouragement of productivity.
- Self education of modern marketing strategies, platforms and principles.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Management of project budgets, contractor hours and payments.
- Rapid execution of pivots and/or changes to projects or campaigns.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing-related project management role
- Proven examples of successful campaigns in any industry
- Must submit your views on project management and how it relates to successful marketing in today’s digital world (to be explained after application)
- Located in Syracuse, NY (or remote Upstate NY)
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours”
- Salary + benefits
- Full-time position
- Pay in commensurate with skill level and experience