Good Monster is looking for a Project Manager that can get shit done, while remaining pleasant to be around 🙂 Seriously though. We need a rockstar at execution. You have proven systems to get simple projects completed successfully, while moving large, complex ones along right next to it. Project management software is nice, but it is no match for your razor-sharp people and task management skills, and only serves to make your life a little easier, not run it. Whether it’s Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, or GTD, you understand the principles of what it takes to complete a project efficiently, effectively and most importantly, successfully.
- Accountable for executing realistic, yet timely project schedules.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to measure effective paid and content marketing strategy and editorial plans to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Specifically in charge of initiating and assigning all the tasks needed to successfully finish a project, while measuring its impact.
- This role requires a leadership mindset with analytical tendencies.
- Selection of ideal team members for projects.
- Management of team members, and encouragement of productivity.
- Self-education of modern marketing strategies, platforms and principles.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Management of project budgets, contractor hours and payments.
- Rapid execution of pivots and/or changes to projects or campaigns.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing-related project management role
- Proven examples of successful campaigns in any industry
- Must submit your views on project management and how it relates to successful marketing in today’s digital world (to be explained after application)
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours”
- Salary + benefits
- Full-time position
- Pay incommensurate with skill level and experience
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.