Good Monster is looking for an SEO Strategist with a deep understanding of how search engines play a role at driving business results on a local and national level. You understand that SEO in 2019 is very different than a few years ago, and simply plugging keywords and collecting backlinks won’t cut it alone. If we hire you, you will be responsible for immediately implementing search strategies that bring our clients new opportunities for increased business results.
- Accountable for all SEO initiatives for all clients to improve discoverability across platforms people might be using to search for answers that our clients have.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective search and discover strategy
- This role requires a “system-builder” mindset: loves creating systems that increases the visibility of our clients when people are searching for the things that they offer
- Able to manage on-page technical SEO tasks alongside larger, national “off-page” outreach and backlinking strategies.
- Develops detailed reports that convey progress in ranking, traffic and business results.
- Located in Syracuse, NY preferred, but not necessary
- Work-from-home position with ‘Virtual Office hours’
- Hourly pay rate (Salary + benefits if moved to full-time)
- Contract to full-time position
- Pay in commensurate with skill level