Good Monster is looking for a Shopify Developer that can flawlessly bounce between Website Development and Maintenance. If you are into ecommerce website and have a lot of ideas to implement, come and join our team!
- Should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as a Shopify Developer. Liquid coding
- Hands-on experience of Shopify product, collection, order, customer API.
- Hands-on experience of Shopify Customization, Shopify app integration, Shopify theme integration.
- Knowledge of the process of app submission in Shopify.
- Knowledge Themekit Shopify
- Knowledge Liquid language Shopify
- API Storefront (example: knowledge with Objects from Shopify)
- Knowledge with APPs
- Knowledge with metafields
- Knowledge with create/customize SCHEMA to Shopify
- Proficient with Shopify liquid, jquery, CSS, HTML
- The ability to use Shopify Plus features including Scripts and Flow to best utilize the front and back-end capabilities of the Shopify platform.
- Solid web development principles and extensive knowledge of front-end performance practices.
- Should be well versed with complete knowledge of creating websites using Shopify
Nice to have
- A deep understanding of Liquid, from a front and back-end perspective.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Knowledge of additional platforms will be a plus.
- Global Team
- Work-from-home position with ‘Virtual Office hours’
- Flexible time-off
- Pay in commensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Company that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be a contractor with Good Monster.