Good Monster is a fast growing engagement marketing agency based in Syracuse, NY. Our mission is, and always will be, to design positive experiences for our client’s target audience, while driving top line revenue to their business. We are looking for qualified candidates to join our hard-charging, outside-of-the-box team in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
A Social Media Analyst at Good Monster works in unison with the creative team and Brand Strategists to engage our clients online communities, wherever they might live. Engagement is our bread and butter, and the person in charge of Community Manager is often the first point of contact our client partners will have with a potential customer… so your job is pretty important.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives for all clients to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Negotiation skills for influencer management. Ability to build a team of influencer partners for the brand, manage communications, and coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to get maximum impact for their influencer campaigns.
- Publish content following the best practices of each platform
- Planning and implementing social media strategies to further brand recognition and engagement
- Researching to keep an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors
- Monitoring social media accounts and responding to questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Building relationships with customers
- Identifying and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Engaging in online conversations with prospective and existing clients about topics in the industry, products, and brand.
- Alerting customer service team of any technical issues or concerns noted on social media
- Growing social following through various strategies
- Providing insights to the marketing team about industry, competitors, and relevant topics found online
- Fluency in English
- Must be a proven creative and proficient writer
- Must be ready for a dynamic collaborative culture
- Must display a high level of creativity
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Work-from-home position with “Virtual Office hours’
- Contract (with full-time option)
- Payment incommensurate with skill level
Good Monster is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We don’t care about your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexuality, age, citizenship, marital status, disability. As long as you are an honest, empathetic and kind human being (and also a skilled professional) you have all that you need to be part of our team.