The — impact
Hollowick’s customers were all food service businesses that got crushed during the COVID-19 pandemic. And so did Hollowick. Good Monster helped them fight back.
- Create a consumer brand out of a 50 year old B2B manufacturer
- Generate a profitable and growing Amazon sales channel
- Optimize entire eCommerce brand experience while increasing total sales
UX research is essential for understanding user needs, behaviors, and preferences. Through methods like interviews, usability testing, and surveys, it uncovers insights that inform intuitive design decisions, enhance user satisfaction, and drive business success.
- Analyzed Hollowick’s previous Vendor Central data to benchmark optimizations
- Collected major competitor data to make fastdecisions on creating a consumer brand
- Used internal software to scan and analyzelistings for improvements and Amazon SEO
- Tested Amazon PPC keywords to find the “richesin the niches”
Good Monster began by analyzing and optimizing Hollowick’s existing Vendor Central account to squeeze all the revenue from ongoing listings.
Our brand team worked with Hollowick to launch Hollowick Home®, a line of consumer liquid candles intended to “Make life brighter”.
Good Monster’s production house utilized the new brand guide and strategy to create A+ content including photography, video production and copy to improve UX for each listing.
The paid team went to work diligently managing valuable keywords (and negative keywords) while communicating listing optimizations opportunities with our SEO team to build a profitable PPC funnel.