Elevating Homemade Baby Food Experience
The — impact
Increase in revenue
Increase in Target®
After one year of stagnant e-commerce growth, BÉABA hired Good Monster to help organize and optimize their omnichannel eCommerce system.
- Adapt a global baby brand for the US market
- Optimize entire eCommerce brand experience while increasing total sales
- Ensure a successful in-store product launch of their Babycook® line at Target®
- Generate a profitable and growing Amazon sales channel
UX research is essential for understanding user needs, behaviors, and preferences. Through methods like interviews, usability testing, and surveys, it uncovers insights that inform intuitive design decisions, enhance user satisfaction, and drive business success.
- Analyzed brands work with previous agencies across social, search, onpage CX, Amazon & PPC.
- Used PPC to test multiple content, audiences and products
- Benchmarked competitor data to make fast decisions on markeitng investment
BÉABA need a fresh design on their existing ecommerce platform, Prestashop. Our UX/UI team went to work crafting a data-driven user experience that made shopping for Baby seamless and engaging.
Social Media Content Strategy
Good Monster helped make the BÉABA Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts come alive through conversation and sharing.
Being a brand allowed us to create a support system between the dynamic, flexible Seller Central and the vast, powerful Vendor Central. We ran highly-targeted Amazon Ads while creating a fresh product catalogue to provide the A9 algorithm and eager shoppers a An excellent experience.
Paid Social Media
Good Monster’s analytics, creative and paid teams built a campaign strategy to speak directly to parents, as if it was a trusted friend they were watching, reading or seeing. Search and social channels provided an exciting 1-2 punch of brand awareness and conversions, while re-engaging thousands of customers.
Good Monster came up with a clever strategy (if we do say so ourselves) to engage everyday parents to enter a free contest, when they go to their favorite store, and take a selfie with their new baby. I mean how easy does that sound? Then we leveraged those relationships to further build the BÉABA brand far and wide.