Fresh clean teeth.
Fresh clean marketing.
The — impact
Radius already had an amazing product and a core group of loyal customers, but they couldn’t compete with their large public competitors. Enter Good Monster to create omnichannel growth and positive ROI, everywhere.
- How can we create consistent messaging across platforms and mediums?
- Can we increase sales on our website in a crowded space?
- How the heck do we tame the beast that is Amazon to increase profits?
UX research is essential for understanding user needs, behaviors, and preferences. Through methods like interviews, usability testing, and surveys, it uncovers insights that inform intuitive design decisions, enhance user satisfaction, and drive business success.
- Performed website analysis to find where Radius was losing customers
- Ran PPC campaigns to test creative against several target audiences
- Analyze Amazon listings against competitors to find opportunities for listing optimization
The Good Monster team started by performing a deep-dive into website analytics such as traffic sources, click-tracking, heatmaps, customer pathways and conversion to find out where the leaky buckets were.
After improving the conversion rates we designed and tested paid social posts to see what engaged people the best and what drove the highest conversions.
Influencer & Affiliate Activation
From there we partnered with influencers and affiliates to learn how they engaged with their audiences with Radius products.
Email Sequence Building
Using the collected date we launched email marketing campaigns to close new customers, engage old ones and peak the interest of casual subscribers.
Finally, we leveraged laser-focused Amazon Ads and listing optimization to feed the A9 algorithm and drive up Vendor and Seller Central Revenue.